Thursday, May 7, 2009

Opportunities Exist - What are you waiting for and what paths will you choose?

It's been incredibly busy for real estate and I've had to evaluate the best use of my time. I'm very customer service oriented and had to ensure my time was not taken away from that.

I cannot get over how things are going in real estate. I do not see any change in the season and real estate at all! Given the prices, it's a great time if someone is either thinking about investing or wanting to upgrade their present home. This seriously is not a sales pitch. It's the truth and I'm seriously considering upgrading to the bungalow and home I really want. Before the prices were much higher and seeing a really, really good balance and stabilization. And the rates? The best, historically they've ever been! I suggest a variable rate, if you're good at watching the market and then LOCK IN!

If you can, try keeping your existing house and rent it out! If you can't, ensure to have it priced just right, in comparison to others in the market and "competition". This will secure it's saleability and hopefully not sit on the market too long.

I am speaking from personal and professional experience. If you've been thinking about investing, now really is the time! We won't see this for too much longer as people are putting their faith in things again and we're truly seeing a lot of development here in the Barrie area.

Anyway, I'm linking an event I have every intention of going to. I'm a fan of the Celebrity Apprentice and watched the Executive from Zappos in the episode. Outside of the odd endorsement from Scott Hamilton for the girl "eeeeeeee" and Tom Green's emphasis and ridicule on that, it's really stuck in my mind the amazing transformation and success of this online company. I'd love to hear him (Alfred Lin) speak as he's one of the keynote speakers. I also love the opportunity of networking with other real estate professionals and keep up-to-date technology-wise to see what's going on out there. Sure, I can google online, etc but better to try and be ahead of the game and get some real insight. That's some of my reasons, if you're a fellow professional, what are yours?

Hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine and remember, if you're looking to buy, rent, relocate, sell or invest in Barrie, give me a call and feel free to utilize my resources, experience and knowledge!








****Empowering Women, Inspiring Change****



Real Estate Connect SF 2009

No comments: