Friday, June 26, 2009

Still In Shock...RIP Michael Jackson
















I know there's a lot of controversy...it's about the artist and entertainer.

For me, as a young girl, I was mixed and he broke down racial barriers. I was a dancer and choreographer, and his music and moves influenced me as an artist. I'm still a loss for words.
RIP 1958-2009
MJ
Thank you and yes, "I will remember the time when we first met"...



Don't Stop Til You Get Enough

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_hz2am90Hk
Beat It
Performance on "Soul Train" (original) with J5
MJ performs at "Soul Train" 25th Anniversary:
Montage of dance moves....
Speed Demon Dance
THE MOON WALK/BILLIE JEAN (Live)
Thanks for viewing! As always, have a great day and remember to "Empower yourself and inspire change in others"

No comments: