Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!!

Well it's another year that has passed! What's the verdict, 20-10 or two thousand and ten? Whatever's easier but my vote is for twenty-ten :)

So much to talk about. I'm sorry I haven't been on much. Not sure if I had followers as it's hard when you don't have feedback. However, I'm feeling inspired since watching the movie "Julie/Julia". Did you get a chance to see any movies over the holidays? If so, that's a definite one to see as well as "AVATAR". If you get motion sickness easily, don't see it in 3D (however this is the best way to view it).

How were everyone's holidays? It's so challenging after some well-deserved time off to get back to routine and the swing of things isn't it?

I know I'm blogging rather late. I promised myself I'd get one posted today. So at the moment I'm up and watching "Top Gun". What a classic! Boy, everyone looks so young!

So I tried a new Christmas present I bought for myself (sometimes you just have to). On the advice of my boyfriend, I purchased a "Paderno" pot. I know, exciting right? Let me just say, I'm not very domestic. I love the idea of doing things like being "homemaker" but didn't really have the knack like my grandmother. However, there are few things that I really enjoy and cook really well. Things like my spaghetti sauce, chilis, Mexican dishes, stews, etc. I never really knew how important it was to buy a really good set. So we were at the Bay (and he used to be a professional gourmet chef) and on his advice he said to buy it. Normally I would not spend over $100 for such a thing but The Bay had a great Boxing Day sale so we got it for about $50. Let me just say that I used it for the first time today and it was JUST AMAZING. Wow, I really do sound like a domestic diva now don't I? ha-ha. Well, what a difference it truly made in my stew. Makes me feel truly inspired to cook!

Well, that's about it for now. I don't want to overwhelm and will have much more to type about later.

Signing off for now and wishing you much love, peace, success and happiness!

Thanks for viewing! As always, have a great day and remember to "Empower yourself and inspire change in others"

No comments: