Thursday, May 14, 2009

Looking Forward To Summer, Aren't You?

WOW!
What is going on with the weather? I'm totally looking forward to the weather getting better and having some sunshine back in our lives. It's amazing how it affects us all and how we all seem to be in better spirits.

I do my best to be in a positive frame of mind no matter the weather but no one's perfect and it is challenging. No one can truly be "up" all the time and you have to wonder what they're up to or rather, how is it truly possible to have that kind of disposition? It's not possible and we are human.

Well, how has everyone been doing? On the real estate front, the mortgage rates are still the lowest we've seen and I still firmly believe it's a great time to buy. If you've been thinking about a first time home buying option or upgrading to a 'newer', bigger home; it really, truly is a great time. I've been thinking about it myself but for me personally, how does one make the time to move and keep up a busy, challenging career?

I know I'd like to have a bungalow. Right now I have a two storey right now which has a lot of space and everything for us and the children. There's just something glorious and spacious about a bungalow though. The open concept and everything is just spectular. I'll know "it's the one", when I see it. I'm not a big mover either and like to give the children as much stability as possible. I love my neighbourhood too. Well, I guess I'm not moving any time soon. LOL

Income properties are good to buy too. I've been working with a lot of investors and they're definitely taking advantage of the prices. I'm pretty much a full service real estate professional. I have experience with rentals, investments, commercial properties and pretty much everything real estate related. I've either experienced myself or been educated to know. Also have other professionals in our REMAX office so you'll have the knowledge and experience of many.

Let me know if you have any questions. Remember, if you have a written agency contract with an agent, you do have to go through them though. However, if you're not, feel free to contact me and happy to help whatever your real estate goal!

Blessings all and have a great day!








****Empowering Women, Inspiring Change****

No comments: