Saturday, May 16, 2009

YEAH FOR LONG WEEKENDS!!

Sorry for the caps but I'm just so excited. It's our first long weekend which signifies summer! Okay so the weather isn't super, super great but I'm going to be thankful that I'm not going up "north" and doing all that travelling. I'm in the good City of Barrie and we have our beautiful back yard all set up with our deck, patio, gazebo, hot tub and ready for our own personal little getaway!!

I'm really looking forward to having a few friends over. What are everyone's plans? I would love to hear what your plans are? Having company over? BBQ? Travel? Opening up the cottage? Going to a friends cottage? The opportunities are endless aren't they?

So grateful for the opportunities that exist. Do you know the meaning of Victoria Day. Now it isn't really "May Two-Four" is it?

Well, whatever you do and however you're meant to celebrate, I hope you have the chance to enjoy with friends, family, etc.



****Empowering Women, Inspiring Change****

No comments: